Project specification typically includes the following elements:
- Systematic evidence review.
- Probabilistic exposure estimates.
- Probabilistic uncertainty estimates.
- Bespoke or generic strategy proposals.
- Level of detail matched to level of risk.
Recent call-off projects include:
- “Work and Health” Changing how we think about common health problems. Published by TsO.
- Whiplash – what does the evidence say on causation, diagnosis, prognosis and mitigation.
- Material contribution – is there an objective test which science can inform?
- Medical intervention – is it indemnity related?
- Nanotechnology – a practicable approach to risk assessment and expertise development.
For further details contact Dr Andrew Auty.